You’ve Got Mail: Leveraging Cold Outbound
In our third installment of our blog series called “You’ve Got Mail,” we’ll be covering how to leverage totally cold email outreach. If you want to kickstart a new sales program with email lead generation, you’ve come to the right place! Don’t forget to check out our previous posts: You’ve Got Mail: Leveraging Existing Prospects and You’ve Got Mail: The Basics of Email Lead Generation.
LIKE A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK
Sometimes, searching for the right leads to target can feel like a wild goose chase, or finding a shiny and tiny metal object amongst a large pile of hay. But, if you know the general vicinity in which to search, you’re on the right track. That’s how we view email lead generation: cast a targeted net, and you’ll catch promising leads.
CATCH BUT NOT RELEASE
You might feel that sending out cold emails to strangers (prospects) doesn’t sound like the most effective way to get new leads in the door. You might be afraid of your emails being marked as spam. You might even be worried that you’ll accidentally email the wrong person. But here at Decantery, we have email lead gen down to a science.
Let’s go over how we make magic out of email lead generation:
- We discuss the specific industries and titles that you want to target for conversations
- We cull lead sources for prospects fitting your perfect parameters
- We create customized email templates for you, complete with several follow-ups and direct, engaging calls to action (CTAs) that entice even your most elusive prospects
- We email these prospects on your behalf through our automated drip system, plotting out weeks’ and months’ worth of follow-ups
- You sit back and watches leads to flow into your inbox!
Our clients have already seen great success with these efforts. We love providing our clients with qualified leads all while taking time and stress off their plates.
Does that sound enticing? Would you like to benefit from having more time on your (or your sales team’s) hands? Let us know! Click the “contact us” button below and we’ll be in touch!